Honda has taken the lead in the industry during the 2019 AutoWeb Buyer’s Choice Awards. Five Honda models were recognized during these awards, which honor those models that buyers are most interested in. The CR-V and Accord both earned overall title wins. The former secured the title of Best Utility Vehicle of the Year, while the latter secured the title of Best Car of the Year.
Along with these two wins, the CR-V and Accord were joined by three other Honda models. Here’s a look at the Honda winners and their segment-based accolades:
- 2019 Honda Civic: Best Compact Vehicle of the Year
- 2019 Honda Fit: Best Hatchback of the Year
- 2019 Honda Accord: Best Sedan of the Year & Best Car of the Year
- 2019 Honda Odyssey: Best Van of the Year
- 2019 Honda CR-V: Best Small SUV of the Year & Best Utility Vehicle of the Year
Ranging from the subcompact Fit, which is the Honda vehicle with the lowest cost of entry, to the family-friendly Odyssey minivan, these winners highlight the brand’s diverse model lineup.
AutoWeb chose the segment winners of these awards by examining the number of submitted vehicle price quote requests. These requests numbers more than 120 million customers that used websites like AutoBytel, Car.com, UsedCars.com, and UsedTrucks.com over the span of a year.
Celebrate the brand’s latest accolades by taking one of these models for a test drive at Union Park Honda.