Your Honda is an important investment, so it’s important to maintain it for smooth driving. To preserve your vehicle’s value, it’s also important to protect your car’s paint job. Here’s how:
- Wash it regularly: If nothing else, at least wash your car a few times a year. Ideally, you’ll wash your car at least once a month to protect its paint. If you have the time and patience, consider handwashing using the right materials.
- Wax your Honda: To go one step beyond washing your car, consider waxing it. A protective coating of wax goes a long way to protect your vehicle’s paint job from fading, discoloring, and oxidation.
- Keep it covered: Sun is your car’s worst enemy — well, one of the worst at least. Properly shade your car by parking in a garage or, at the very least, a carport. If this is not possible, buy a car cover to protect the paint.
- Coat your car with ceramic coating: This serves as an extra layer of protection and is often used as an alternative to wax. It’s more costly, however, and should be done by professionals.
- Wrap it: If you are truly interested in protecting your Honda vehicle’s paint job, consider having it wrapped in paint protection film.
Need help with buffing out scratches or detailing your Honda? Bring your vehicle to our Auto Spa at Union Park Honda.